The PDCR 1830/1840 transducer (mV output) and PTX 1830/1840 transmitter (4-20 mA output) are the latest generation of fully submersible high performance sensors for measurement of hydrostatic liquid levels.The combination of a high technology sensor, together with advanced signal conditioning and packaging techniques, provides an ideal longterm solution for reliable, accurate and economical level measurements.
The micromachined silicon element is sealed within an alltitanium pressure module assembly, fully isolated from the pressure media. This is contained in a slimline, welded titanium body, terminated in an injection moulded cable assembly. The cable features a kevlar strain cord and is IP68 rated for indefinite immersion in 700 mH2O, with selection of cable material to meet the application for the pressure sensors.
- Ranges from 0.75 mH20 to 600 mH20
- Accuracy ±0.06%
- Fully welded 17.5 mm titanium construction
- Integral lightning surge arrestor
- Polyurethane and hydrocarbon resistant cables
- Full range of installation accessories
– See more at: www.gemeasurement.com