The Panda Warmer makes your job easier by helping keep healthy babies healthy. Panda Warmers are designed to:
Direct the heat to the infant, and not the caregiver
Stop worrying about a clumsy overhead heater. Our design allows you to stay cool and comfortable (without having to duck under a heating element).
Provide easy access to your patients
The sleek design lets you easily access your patients while keeping them warm and content.
Give you more room to work
The Panda Warmer’s compact size allows more room for you and your patient’s family to interact with baby.
Be simple and easy to use
Features such as the hands-free alarm silence, a full-color display, and integrated scale make your job easier and help you provide better care to your patients.
- Keeps baby warm and you cool
- An innovative recessed heater design lets you see and access your patients, and it keeps patients warm and content while keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Makes weighing baby quick and easy
- Our integrated in-bed scale makes weighing every baby quick and easy.
- Lets you warm up the bed without dealing with nuisance alarms
- You can turn on the Panda warmer well in advance so you know the bed will be warm when the baby arrives.
- Provides everything you need for resuscitation therapy
- Optional integrated SPO2 and resuscitation systems allow you to access everything you need to deliver resuscitation therapy to high-risk newborn in case things don’t go as planned.
- Gives you peace of mind with the support you need
- The Panda warmer is fully supported with optional multi-year service coverage, technical support, and additional education and training programs.
GE Healthcare has received the MDEA award for the outstanding, innovative features of the Panda warmer.
The Panda Warmer allows you to:
- Silence alarms without touching anything
- The hands-free alarm silencing feature lets you easily control alarms by simply moving your hand in front of the sensor.
- Care for sick newborns immediately
- Integrated resuscitation is always available with minimal setup for high-risk deliveries, which helps standardize resuscitation protocols across the perinatal care area.
- Adjust the lighting
- With dimmable observation lights and an integrated procedure light, you always have the right lights for your patient no matter what situation arises.
- Monitor your patients with integrated, full-color displays
- A brilliant full-color display provides information about your patient in an easy-to-read format. In addition, full-color trends track your patient’s temperature, weight, SpO2, and pulse rate.
The Panda Warmer specifications include:
- Height: (adjustable) 193-218 cm (76-86 in) Depth: 119.4 cm (47 in)
- Width: 63.5 cm (25 in)
- Weight: Approx. 100 Kg (220 lbs)
- Footprint: 119.4×63.5 cm (47 x 25 in)
- Floor Space: 7,582 sq cm (1,175 sq in)
- Mattress Size: 66x48x2 cm (26x19x0.75 in)
- Bed Capacity: Patient Weight Up to 13.6 Kg (30 lbs)
- Bed tilting: +/- 12 degrees continuous tilt. Bubble level indicates level bed.